The Parish of St. Charles – St. Ann’s is committed to a Religious Education Program that will enable each member, child and adult, to grow in faith and relationship to Jesus. Our mission as a parish is the mission of Jesus – to bring about God’s Kingdom. This mission will be fulfilled by proclaiming and teaching God’s Word, by celebrating our Eucharistic Liturgy, and by reaching out in service to others.
Sharing in your child’s religious education will help you grow in your own faith. We encourage parents to take an active role in their child’s religious growth. The gift of faith to your child is God’s gift to give, but the nurturing of that gift goes on mainly in the day-to-day living of family life.
Registration for these classes takes place in late summer and early fall for the program. New parishioners may register at any time.
Classes Are Held As Follows:
- Grades 1-7 will be learning remotely this year in response to COVID 19
- Faith Formation Schedule 2020-2021 – remote learning via the St. Patrick and St. Brigid Facebook page on Oct. 18, Nov. 15, December 20th
- Grades 8 – 10 schedule TBA
– Maureen O’Sullivan for grades 1-7: 315-468-1803
– Terri Condon for grades 8-10: 315-487-6201
Faith Formation Program Registration
Forms to download:
- Faith Formation Registration Form
- Emergency Information Form
Payment for the Faith Formation Program may be mailed to:
St. Charles-St. Ann Parish
4461 Onondaga Blvd.
Syracuse, NY 13219